Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Stop Believing These Top 10 SEO Lies from now on.. ( 7 Top Rankings )

7. We can guarantee top rankings

I still see guru’s claiming guaranteed ranking or pushing some sort of magic super powered system which will put favillian monkeys in your papal account. It isn’t just sellers that make this outrageous claim!

Let me tell you this. I will go slow…please pay attention.

Nobody.
Can.
Guarantee.
Top.
Rankings.

NOBODY!

Anyone claiming to do so is either completely retarded or believes you are.. no one should ever make such guarantees as no one however good at SEO can predict the future.. those who do make those sort of guarantees are out for a quick buck.

However there is one site that worked for me but this may not neccesary work for you if you understand what I mean. There are loads of Niche markets outhere, mine may be different from yours. I will reveal the site at the end of this list. Continue....

    

No comments:

Post a Comment